7.1.10

My choice of music.

Not many people enjoy country music. Especially here. Some don't really understand what country music is all. But that didn't stop me from getting to know country music and enjoy musics from musicians like Brad Paisley, Tim McGraw, Martina McBride...bands like Lady Antebellum, Zac Brown Band, Brooks and Dunn..
One thing about Country music, they've got clean lyrics. And meaningful ones too. Call me weird but that's not going to stop me from listening to this kind of songs.
Especially since few days ago I found an online radio that plays only country music 24/7. With 1 minute breaks after several songs. By several, I mean, after 5 to 7 songs. It's great, non stop music. Without me having to keep clicking and searching on Youtube.
Of course, I still listen to other kind of music, except metal though. =)
Country Music Pictures, Images and Photos


Besides that, my L license is officially out today~ Going for my first driving lesson tomorrow.

Hope you're doing fine~

No comments:

Post a Comment