4.1.10

=)

Hello~
How was first day of school? You guys get to go to school, do activities in NS camps while I'm stuck at home whole day. Man, I miss school. Weird thing, during schooling days, I love skipping school. Now, how I wish I've got school.
I've started finding job. No success. Contacted 4 kindergarten. 2 said no need...another 2 still hanging in the air. Arh! Any recommendation? I'm rotting at home~
Since I've got so much time and everyone's been starting college, I started my 'class' today too. General Biology from UC Berkeley. I've got Form 6 books already so it's pretty much going to class. At least, I'm 'inputing' something if not experience which I suppose I would gain if I'm out working.



Unrequited Love Pictures, Images and Photos
So complicated, that's why there's -> Small Heartbreak Pictures, Images and Photos.




miss you Pictures, Images and Photos
I do...but...you'll never know...

No comments:

Post a Comment