3.2.10

(=

All of a sudden, after I received a message from a friend last night, I miss schooling life. I miss waking up at 6 in the morning, getting dressed, walking to school. I don't know but I miss the assembly in the morning. I miss class, the lab, and most of all, I miss my friends. 4S2/5S2 was indeed a great class. Luckily I didn't choose to transfer to be with my other friends because I made new ones. =)
To all my friends out there, I'm thankful to have known you. Even though we hardly talk, or we don't talk anymore, thank you for being in my life, you play a role in shaping who I am today. I won't forget all of you, even if you have forgotten me. People change but I won't forget you.
All the best in whatever you're doing right now.
Friends Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment