9.1.09

Mesyuarat Agung

1st week of school.
Went on quite well.
Till today.
Mesyuarat Agung stuff.
I hate, no hate is a strong word.
I dislike this day.
I don't like this kind of stuff which I think is quite a waste of time and energy (walking around)
Seriously, and now there's a limit of members to each club and society.
This made things worst.
Now I would like to say.
Rubbish!!!!
I've got to join clubs that I haven't heard of.
Bola jaring.
Girls only game.
A net without a board.
I've not played this game before.
Do you think I'll like it?
Uh....IDK!
All the best folks!

1 comment:

  1. ya la...me too...i hate...like a monkey crazy for the limited paper....go mogok the pengetua...haha^^
    teacher ask my class 1 by 1 the persatuan, rumah sukan, permainan and unit beruniform...
    mine,she write there [-, taekwando, -]haha
    i saw sweet ping de, more charm, [-, -, -]
    haha...siao..

    ReplyDelete